“CinGhinGaia” is located in a heated garage in our marina in Turku, Finland. No charter, first and original owner selling. VAT is paid. The yacht is captain maintained and is presented in fantastic condition.
The FERRETTI 731 flybridge yacht was, in its range, the expression of the Ferretti style: a highly innovative project born from a revolutionary concept of both outside and inside spaces. Starting from the symmetric perspective of the spaces which dominates both the interior and the flying bridge layout.
The owner’s cabin on board the FERRETTI 731 presents the most important innovations of Ferretti in terms of light and space solution: it has a large panoramic window on both sides allowing an open view of the sea also from the spacious semi-circular shower, separated from the bathroom by a sliding door.
The huge and comfortable living room and dining area on the FERRETTI 731 where designed following the symmetric layout of the boat, with a central position of the TV, double access at the bow area, and centralized pilot house, to make life on board even better and to enhance the brightness of the interiors.
The external layout permits a more generous living area on the rear deck with an opening spoiler bench which offers its guests a comfortable experience to live the sea in absolute tranquillity.
Powered by twin MAN V12 1550 Hp Diesel engines, this fine example of the FERRETTI 731 motor-yacht is in very good condition and viewings are highly recommended.
Engines 1550 hp MAN V12 1550 CRM, 2 1550hp diesels with approx 1400 hours. Cruising ~24 knots with ~34 knots of top speed.
Regular maintenance by Service Point Ferretti + MAN service.
Virtual Tour about Ferretti 731 (control the Tour with the Tour buttons, your mouse or with swiping on touch screen devices)
- - owner cabin amidship with king size bed + walk-in closet + ensuite bath with box shower
- - vip cabin forward with king size bed + ensuite bath with box shower
- - 2 double cabins with twin bedswith ensuite bath with box shower
- - 2 x crew cabin + bath
- - salon: living area with sofa in leather + dining area
- - kitchen with cooktop in ceramic/glass, fridge "GE" 220 v + inverter, freezer, oven
- - washing machine - parquet in kitchen - moquette
- GPS "Geonav lcd 11’ sunshine gold
- Radar "Furuno FR 1934"
- B.box navnet con open array antenna 4 kw (no radar standard on helm)
- 4 cameras (fly, cockpit, engines) + TVCC
- Antenna TV SAT "Navisystem 65 NT"
- TV 32" up/down in salon + 2 decoder DTTV + Bose home theatre
- TV LCD 26” owner's suite
- 5 x TV LCD 15” in guests cabins + crew
- N.6 decoder SKY
- "Bose" home theatre in salon
- 2nd DOME
- Shore power 24 / 220
- Batteries x 8
- Generators Kohler 1 x 20 Kw + 1 x 17 Kw
- Water maker (150 liters/h)
- Electric bow thruster
- Hydraulic gangway
- Air conditioning
- Third control station in cockpit
- Electric anchor winch + stern winch
- Stabilizers "Mitsubishi ANTI ROLLING GYRO + 2 pc."
- Ice maker
- Hydraulic bimini top on flybridge
- Teak decks + swim platform
- Extra single crew cabin
- Underwater lights
- WC "Tecma" + bidet in guests and crew cabins
- Double curtains in salon and dining area + single curtains in cabins
- Spot light in salon + owner cabin
- Leather in helm station + seat and dining chairs
- Interior and exterior courtesy lights
- Grill “gaggenau” on fly
- Tender "Arimar 360 jet" + davits on fly + crane
- Sun cushions
- Teak cockpit table F 830 model
- Dockside water system
- Double water pump with by-pass
- 2nd freezer with 3 box
- Central vacuum cleaner
- Pressure washer with 3 control
- Life raft