Asking price is 495.000€.
Virtual Tour about Beluga. Control the Tour with the Tour buttons, your mouse or with swiping on touch screen device. You can visit the ship throughout with the virtual tour!
The Beluga is now for sale. You can see the ship throughout from the virtual tour below but you can also ask for huge picture package. Pictures taken july 2017. Click the pictures to see them bigger.
Built: Shipyard Illychyovsk, Odessa – Ukraine, 1991
Classed with Croatian Register of Shipping next SS due 2012
IMO nr: 8826383 and call signal: 9AA3753
GT 281 LOA 39,80M / Beam 6,9 M / Moulded draught 1,926 M
Originally the vessel was built under russian ships register for 250 passengers, but after total reconstruction 2006 /2007 she was registered for 35 persons – possible upgrade on passenger number according to stability calculation – extra requirement only safety equipment due Ship register. (all reconstruction made met CRS standards – all paper and photo documentation awailable)
The vessel was re-designed as a multipurpose mini-high comfort-cruiser with 10-double bed, 2 single bed cabins – 22 pax beds 10-12m2 each, with an outward looking window, separate bathroom with hot water/cold water shower, sink and toilet. Each cabin has a separate air-condition system for cooling/heating with a thermostat. 9 separate crew cabins are placed on lower deck with crew mess and joined shower and toilet. Re-construction costs were over one million euros! There are potential business opportunities for this ship in Croatia so she does not have to go very far at all.
Restaurant has 25 seating places. Bar with common space of 40m2.
Outdoor multipurpose spaces:
Top Sun deck ~40 m2.
Upper deck lounge: ~25m2
Main – open deck – multipurpose:
– scuba diving: 22 divers can be comfortably placed – for recreational diving
– technical /research diving 15 divers can be comfortably placed
– waterlevel entrance from ships platform – room for 4 scuba divers at once with special ladders for easy access in and out.
– open air dining for up to ~30 persons
Due to the ships equipment, quality and performance she can be exploited all year long in almost all weather-conditions. She is suitable for classic cruising and parties (top-sundeck has special stability features to hold dancers with portable bar and music equipment), scuba-cruises or various research expeditions. Because of her low-consumption rate of the engines, the awailability of spare parts (if unable to purchase all spare parts can be made) and the fact that almost all equipment (engines, generators, radar, helm etc.) is doubled, the vessel is safe to take almost wherever you want her to go and due to two side engines, she is very manouverable.
She has worked as dive support ship, so she has high pressure compressor and plenty of air tanks, also swim platform with ladder is designed to support divers.
The main deck has entrance in both sides of the ship, so it’s easy to access and dock the ship. In the entrance hall there is the bar and restaurant. You also have stairway to upper deck and stairway to crew accommodations below main deck.
The restaurant is located in aft of the main deck with access to well equipped galley and nice cockpit area.
Forward from entrance there are the main deck cabins and access to forward deck with anchor windlasses and hydraulic crane.
Upper deck is filled with cabins and nice cockpit area with access to sun deck and main deck cockpit.
All ship’s cabins are like this one presented with more pictures and in virtual tour. All cabins have beds for two plus ensuite toilet with shower – except one single cabin.
Helm station has side doors to wings, both sides of the ship, so captain can easily see both sides.
Above the upper deck there is nice sundeck area with plenty of room and amazing views to sea.
Below decks there are two storage / technical rooms below cockpit area, with hatch to rear cockpit.
Engine room access is from restaurant.
Build in: Shipyard Illychyovsk, Odessa- Ukraine
Year of build: 1991
Year of re-construction: 2006/2007
Vessel type: Passenger vessel
Material: Hull and Main Deck – steel, upper deck – aluminum
Size: Length (LOA): 39,80 m Beam: 6,9 m
Molded draught: 1,926 m
Gross tonnage: 281 BRT, Weight: approx 145 t
Main engine: 1100 BHP, type DRA – 210B (250 hours after revision)*
Side engines: 2 x 150 BHP, 3D6 (300 hours after revision) with turbocharger.
Type: zvezda – voronjez moscow
Consumption: 1 x 180 lit/hr (main engine), 2 x 40 lit/hr (side engines)
Cruising speed: 16 knots with all engines* – 10 – 14 knots with side engines only.
*Designed as three driveshaft vessel with diesel engines. Since more than 10 knots as cruising speed can be reached already with side engines, because of economical reasons, the main engine is put out of order – but possible to re-commission it.
Fuel tanks: 8 m3 + 2 x 500l emergency tanks
Sewage/Graywater tanks: 3,1 +2,1 m3
Power generators: 1 x Caterpillar 72 kw
1 x Perkins 50 kw. Power: 220V/50Hz
Water maker: Idromar 4,2 m3 / day
Air-condition: Central Heat pump system – cooling capacity 35kw, heating capacity 45kw with fan coil units in all cabins, bar and restaurant.
Warm water boiler: 35 kw
Compressed air for divers: Bauer/Mariner 320 lit/min. Compressed air distribution system.
High pressure tanks for Oxygen and Helium and distribution system – Nitrox and Trimix- diving
Navigation equipment: 2 x Radar Raytheon, Radio station VHF/DSC Sailor 5022, Transponder system (on the ship but not yet installed). Doppler Log JLN-205 from Japan Radio Co (on the ship but not yet installed)
Twin anchors, safety and firefighting equipment with fire signalization according CRS requirements
Kitchen equipment for food preparation – capacity up to 100 people – el./gas, freezer and refrigerators, 2 x washbasin, working surfaces- all Inox, dishwasher
Bar equipment – bar desk with refrigerators, wash-basin, computerized cash register,
glass washer, espresso machine – working surface – all Inox
The ship is in fully working condition and ready for new owner and passengers.
10 guest cabins + bar + restaurant + galley + 8 crew cabins with mess.
Cockpits for both decks + sundeck
Large swim platform
- Gearboxes: Russian Star 3:1 reduction driving contra-rotating fixed pitch propellers
- Propeller shafts: Fitted with external thrust bearings, intermediate shafts and flexible couplings adjacent to gearbox output couplings.
- Black water tank 3100 liters for guests, 2100 liters for crew quarters
- Fire pump + fire extinguishers
- Life vests in all cabins for all passengers + life rafts for all passengers and crew
- The Hull/Lower Deck is outfitted with 7 watertight Compartments:
- 1) Chain locker (accessed from foredeck).
- 2) Fresh water compartment with water maker (accessed from Main deck CL corridor).
- 3) Crew Accommodation fwd (accessed from crew mess).
- 4) Crew Accommodation aft (accessed from midships main deck entrance lobby).
- 5) Engine room Amidships.
- 6) Auxiliary Machinery Space (accessed from main deck aft cockpit via water tight door).
- 7) Aft Peak (accessed from main deck cockpit and a hatch).
- The Upper Deck is outfitted fitted with:
- -Wheelhouse forward (original) with bridge wings and access to Wheelhouse top with navigation mast.
- -Accommodation cabins port and starboard (6 twin and one single) accessed from a full length centreline corridor.
- -Amidships stairway leading down to main access entrance lobby.
- -Aft cockpit with stairs to starboard up to top deck sun lounge and down to swim platform